Spay-Neuter & Animal Wellness Clinic - San Antonio - Brooks
SPAY-NEUTER SURGERY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Open: Wednesdays and Thursdays
Hours: 7:15 am – 6:00 pm
TO BETTER SERVE OUR CLIENTS, WE HAVE IMPLEMENTED AN ONLINE APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SCHEDULE THE TYPE OF APPOINTMENT YOUR PET NEEDS. APPOINTMENTS SCHEDULED IN THE INCORRECT GROUP CANNOT BE HONORED, AND WILL NEED TO BE RESHCEDULED.
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE SELECTING AN APPOINTMENT DATE OR WANT TO CANCEL AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE EMAIL US AT BrooksClinic@snapus.org
For a successful appointment you must:
• Follow all instructions and requirements when requesting a subsidized surgery.
• Have an approved appointment. NO WALK-INS ACCEPTED.
• You must schedule under the correct species, sex, size/weight for your pet. If you schedule under the incorrect category, your appointment will be cancelled, and you will need to reschedule appointment.
• Appointments are only available for owned animals. No feral cats or shelter/foster dogs will be accepted.
• All services must be paid in full prior to surgery.
• There are limited spaces available weekly. If you can not find an available appointment, we ask that you please be patient and try again the following week. New appointments will become available every Wednesday and Thursday.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Haga clic aqui para obtener informacion en Espanol.
- Click on scheduling link below. An email address is required. If no email address is available, please call 210-673-7722 to get assistance on how to schedule.
- Enter required pet information to start.
– If you do not know your pet’s sex, please select female.
– If you do not know your pet’s weight, enter an estimated weight.
– Dogs must be 2 lbs. and 4 months and cats must be 4 lbs. and 3 months to qualify for surgery.
- A list of available appointments will show in the next screen. Please read below before choosing an appointment:
- For a subsidized (meaning no cost or discounted) surgery, you must meet the following requirements: You and your pet MUST reside in one of the following zip codes to qualify for subsidy: 78201, 78202, 78203, 78204, 78207, 78210, 78211, 78213, 78214, 78220, 78221, 78223, 78225, 78227, 78228, 78237, 78242. SNAP DOES NOT DETERMINE WHICH ZIP CODES QUALIFY AND CANNOT MAKE EXCEPTIONS.
– The morning of your appointment, you must present to our staff your driver’s license and a copy of a billing statement (CPS/SAWS). Both MUST match with the pet’s owner’s name and the address MUST match with the qualifying zip code. If any documents are missing, the owner’s information does not match the address, or the zip code is not on the approved list shown above, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FULL AMOUNT PRIOR TO SURGERY OR THE SURGERY WILL BE CANCELLED.
- Subsidized surgeries can only be scheduled for Wednesdays. If no Wednesday appointment shows available, you must check next Wednesday and try again when more spaces open. IF YOU SCHEDULE FOR THURSDAY, YOU WILL BE CHARGED THE FULL PRICE FOR SURGERY.
– There is no subsidy (which means no cost) surgery available for dogs over 60 lbs.
- You can now select an available day.
- Fill out all of your (owner) required information.
– If no email address is available, please call 210-673-7722 to get assistance on how to schedule.
- Please fill out all required pet’s information and answer all questions on next page.
– If you do not know your pet’s breed, select mixed breed.
- If you have any vaccines or medical records (not necessary), you can upload here.
- Go to confirm appointment.
- You must ALWAYS add a package here.
– Even when a spay/neuter mandatory service shows, this is just an alert, and will not have accurate pricing. You must ALWAYS go to add package and select the surgery package that matches your pet’s weight. PRICES ARE ESTIMATES ONLY. If wrong package selected, you will be required to pay the correct amount the day of surgery or you appointment will be cancelled.
- If you would like to add vaccines or additional services, you can select from the add service list.
- Surgery packages are all inclusive and cannot be altered or services removed. You will only be able to decline some specific services that are optional. You can request this the morning of surgery only.
- A deposit of $25 is required to book a surgery appointment. Deposits are non-refundable if you do not show for your appointment. Instructions on how to cancel an appointment will be available on the confirmation email.
- Once complete, you have successfully requested an appointment. You will receive a confirmation email if your appointment is approved.
- For multiple pets, you will need to repeat the process to schedule another appointment. The client information will be retained for about 15 minutes to make the process easier.
NOTE: We are able to offer high quality, affordable spay/neuter and wellness services by limiting our practice to those areas. If your dog or cat is injured or ill, please take him/her to a full-service veterinary clinic. Because SNAP’s primary mission is preventing animal homelessness, suffering, and neglect resulting from overpopulation, we require that all animals over six months of age receiving our wellness services be spayed/neutered. We’re here to provide accessible, affordable spay/neuter; if you need more information, please ask us.